Sunday, February 9, 2014

December 18th, 2013

Whad up, Family?!!!!

I'm glad you got my pics. I might be sending more. Anyway, there's my proof! I'm alive!

So, President Dibb talked about going to Midnight Mass (tell mom thanks for the letter that she sent and, no, I didn't get her package) and he said he won't send us home or anything but he really doesn't see any need for us to go, unless we have that burning desire, but he said you could just go anywhere else in the world and it would be the same thing. So, I don't know. I don't think so. 

Peter got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got to confirm him as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!!!!!!!! And it was amazing! I can't explain what I've felt. It was amazing! 

Tell Aubrey "Happy Birthday!" and that I'm sorry for missing her birthday. I was going to tell her that last week but then I forgot. My bad.

Well, shucks. Humility is always a good thing though. Hopefully, BYU does play better. 

Tell Mom that I'm super glad she got to go sing. I feel like my musical abilities are slowly decaying. I'm going to hit the music hard when I get back. I don't like the feeling of not being able to play.

For Skype. Okay, it's going to be 4 PM here. And I'll call you before so that you know it's me or whatever. I only have 30-40 minutes to talk so let's keep it hopping! Thanks for you're log-in. The other Anziani told me to to tell you that I'll call you so that's why I typed it. Just plan at 4 PM

For next week, I may be e-mailing either on Tuesday or Thursday. Probably Tuesday so send in those e-mails on Monday Night. The Italians just do parties all week it seems. They have another holiday the day after Christmas so we won't be able to use the Internet Cafè.

Tell the family that I love them so much!! Danielle, I miss you too!!

Love,

Anziano West

No comments:

Post a Comment