Sunday, November 3, 2013

A couple of baptismal commitments. Very exciting!!

Whad up, Mama?
So...the week went by pretty fast. We're already almost half-way done with this transfer. Get out of the city!! I can't stand this anymore! Collega is leaving in 4 weeks and I'll be on my own...pops is leaving me. And then I'll be done with training! Time doesn't exist out here! I don't know what to do! It feels like yesterday that you guys dropped me off at the MTC.
I got your letters that you sent on Sep. 24. We had Zone Training last week and I also got the pin number. No card or camera. But next week we'll be having P-Day on Thursday because we have a Zone Conference when one of the Seventy is coming to talk to us. Hopefully, I get my stuff then. Thanks for all that you do!
Okay, coolest thing ever! We committed two of our African brudahs to baptism! Their names are Paul and John and one of them is from Nigeria and the other from Ghuana. I don't remember which one was which. But John is most likley to go through than Paul's because John is more committed. But we were just trying to accomplish our transfer vision because we didn't committ anyone last transfer, but you never know...we like to joke that we hit our quota for the transfer and we don't have to do anymore work. Just kidding! We're working! Collega taught me that work is the cure for having a good companionship and being happy because the other anziani that we're staying with haven't really been doing much and they're having some troubles. But we all learn from each other.

Love you, mama!!
Your lil' pup,
Anziano West

No comments:

Post a Comment