Sunday, November 3, 2013

The storm before the calm.....

Hey, mom!!
Today has been insane. Sorry I'm late in writing but I'm super struggling right now...
Today we took a day trip down to Verona. Collega wanted to see Anziano May, our Zone leader, because Anziano May is leaving next week going home. So they knew each other from the MTC. I can't write much either because it's late. Anyway, I lost my camera on the train coming back to Vicenza. We're going to try and see if we can get it back. But I don't know. After that we took a bus to head up to another town about an hour away because collega needed to do a baptismal interview to someone that the Sorelle have been teaching. We then realized we still needed to do e-mail. My bike broke down, my face is covered in grease, and I have no idea what I'm doing. This morning I found out that my backpack (I need to get a side bag too...just saying) had a puddle of water in it. I feel like I'm in over my head.
We're cutting our time short. I'll finish e-mailing tomorrow because it's late. I did get to watch General Conference in English. All of it except for the Sunday afternoon session. 
I'll finish answering your questions tomorrow.
Love,
Anziano West

No comments:

Post a Comment