Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 11th

Hey, dad!!
Ya, it's a little different with a new collega but it's all good. Part of the growing process. We're having fun though! It's Christmas time!!! I never thought that I would enjoy listening to Christmas music but I actually enjoy it. It's weird.
The atonement is just one of the things that I think about a lot. As a missionary, you have tons of time to think when you're out walking or moving from appointment to appointment. I get the idea of the doctor. It's kind of the same for everything. It's like me and what I want to do (which is a lot) but I need to learn tons of stuff for music, practice like none-other, and then throughout career, gain experience and try to begin to become a great music producer! I would like to be the best, but you have to work with other people to reach new heights and rely on God. He's the one that knows all the melodies anyway. I like that analogy though. It makes sense. Sad news though!! I feel like it's getting harder and harder to play the piano! I've been trying to read the hymns and I struggle to do it. I don't know why!! I'm not liking it.
Ya, I would build my own funeral casket if it got that cold.
Good news about BYU! If it means that they'll be good in three years- sweet! I'll be there to read about it or see it or whatever.
Peter is doing amazing!! He's getting ready to be baptized this Saturday! The next day, I get to do the confirmation. Never done that before so...we'll see how that goes.
We skype for Christmas. You better give me your skype name. I'll let you know about the time. I'm assuming it'll be towards the evening over here but I'll let you know.
Tell mom I love her too!! And the family!
Love,
Anziano West

No comments:

Post a Comment